- Qumox 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 PC-12800 DDR3 1600 (240 PIN) DIMM Desktop Memory
- 100% Compatible with Desktops
- BRAND NEW 4GB PC3-12800 PC3-12800 DDR3 1600 Mhz. Supports Dual Channel
- Compatible with DESKTOPS THAT SUPPORT DDR3 240PIN MEMORY
QUMOX Brand New Retail
8GB 4GB x 2 DDR3-1600 PC3-12800 240-Pin DIMM
· Memory Size – 8GB (4GB x 2) DDR3 SDRAM
· Memory Speed – 1600MHz DDR3-12800/PC-12800
· Form Factor – 240-pin DIMM
· CAS Latency – CL11
· Error Checking – Non-ECC
· Packaging Type – FBGA
· Plating – Gold Plated
· Signal Processing – Unbuffered
· Warranty – Lifetime Manufacture Warranty
Lowest Price: £42.69
Buy from Amazon
- Komputerbay 4GB DDR3 PC3-12800 1600MHz DIMM (240-Pin) Desktop Memory with Blue Heatspreaders CL 10-10-10-27 1.5V – XMP Ready
- Well Tested. Unbuffered. Non-ECC Non parity
- Supports dual channel. Optimized 1.5V low voltage DDR3 for AMD, Intel Dual processors and upcoming 2nd Generation Intel Core platforms
- Designed for 2nd Generation Intel Core Processors and the Z68/P67 motherboards
- Compatible with Intel P55 & AMD Phenom II/Llano platforms. Intel XMP ready
While at first glance, it may be in your best interest to shop around. Know that when you purchase RAM from Komputerbay, you’re getting Grade-A brand name computer memory. Cheap computer memory, while possibly being compatible, can cause system crashes, error codes in your computer, and even damage to your motherboard! Other sellers may offer you similar looking products for a few cents or a dollar less, but here’s the scoop on why: they sell cheap-grade memory and they don’t test the modules before shipping! This ends up costing you time and money. Trust when you buy from Komputerbay, you are getting top of the line product from a top of the line company.
We test every module before it leaves the building, and back all of our purchases up with a LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- PC3-12800 (1600MHz)
- 240 Pin
- Desktop memory Upgrade
- Non ECC, Non parity
- Timings: 10-10-10-27
- Designed and programmed specially for Intel Sandybridge platforms and processors supporting LGA 1155, LGA 1156, LGA 1366, LGA 2011 and AMD AM3, AM3+, Llano, and FM1 platforms
- Lifetime Warranty
*Lifetime is defined as the lifetime of the product on the market. Outdated technology is not covered by lifetime warranty if the item is no longer available on the common market as a new product. Komputerbay is trademarked by Komputerbay LTD. All products branded as Komputerbay are to be sold solely by Komputerbay. Komputerbay does not authorize the use of its trademarked products to third party sellers.
Lowest Price: £35.99
Buy from Amazon
- Module Size: 8GB ( 8GB x 1 )
- Package: 240-pin DIMM
- Feature: DDR3 PC3-12800
- Specs: DDR3 PC3-12800 , CL=11 , Unbuffered , NON-ECC , DDR3-1600MHz , 1.5V , 1024Meg x 64
- Lifetime warranty. Compatible to desktop PC’s only. Please, make sure, your desktop supports 8GB ram per slot.
Desktop computers, commonly used as home/office computers, employ DRAM as their main memory. DRAM is a type of RAM (random access memory) and is the most widely used semiconductor memory for current generation computers, offering several significant advantages, such as structural simplicity, very high packing densities (number of bytes that can be stored per unit of chip area), low power consumption, and sufficiently high data read/write speeds. Several types of DRAM are presently available for deployment on desktop computers. DRAM has demonstrated rapid and significant technological developments, resulting in considerable increases in performance for desktop computers.
Memory for current generation desktop computers is available as DIMM (dual inline memory modules). Unbuffered DIMMs (or UDIMMs) are the most common type of memory used on desktop systems. A UDIMM memory module does not contain any buffer or additional hardware register between the memory module and the systemÕs memory controller. UDIMMs also consume much lower power, and have much lower data access latencies than buffered or registered memory. Thus, UDIMMs are an excellent solution for low-cost computing, such as home/personal computing.
Lowest Price: £64.99
Buy from Amazon