- Products is tray ecternal portable ODD caddy which is suitable to USB 2.0/3.0 connector desktop or laptop.Via the USB Interface,external drives and computers are successfully read information function.(only burn CD, not including DVD)
- The DVD-RW drive and the USB cable are combined in one.Embedded USB cable design, Shield is strong, data transmission is more stable.?USB 3.0 interface for high-speed data transfer, while being backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1.
- USB powered – No external power adapter needed,Easy Plug and Play installation.
- Compatible with WindowsXP/2003/Wind8/Vista/7,Linux, Mac 10 0S system.
- Warranty12 months money back guarantee!Please contact Sonyabecca firstly once you have any questions.
Sonyabecca External DVD Burner is tray loading external portable ODD caddy which is suitable to USB 2.0/3.0 connector desktop or laptop
Please be noted that it only can burn CD, not including DVDPlug and play
1.Please connect the device to the direct USB port on your computer.If you connect it to a USB hub or extension cords, it maybe cannot recognize the Driver or read the CD/DVD.
2.For the desktops, please connect it to the USB port of the motherboard for normaluse.
3.This drive is not fully compatible with computers of windows 10 system due to the compatibility issues between windows 10 itself and the external hardwares.
1.Type: CD-RW/DVD-RW Burner/Writer/Drive
2.USB Interface: USB 3.0 (Backwards Compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.0)
3.Read Speed: CD: 24X, DVD (Double/Single Layer) 8X
4.Write Speed: CD-R: 24X, CD-RW: 16X (US-RW), DVD+/-R: 8X, DVD+R Double Layer: Max.6X, DVD-RAM: 5X , DVD+RW: 8X, DVD-RW: 6X
5.External DVD drive product dimensions 6.6inx6.6inx1in.?Net Weight: 12 ounce
1 x USB 3.0 External USB Drive
1 x USB Data Cable
2 x Wet Wipes
2 x Dry Wipes
12 Months Warranty.Please contact Sonyabecca first once you have any questions.Warm Prompt:
If you connect the DVD drive with front USB interface on desktop computer, and found DVD drive can not work normally, maybe the power is inadequate.
You can try to plug USB cable of DVD drive into the back USB port of desktop computer, it will read the data and run smoothly.
This drive is not fully compatible with computers of windows 10 system due to the compatibility issues between windows 10 itself and the external hardwares.